Sunday, 21 October 2012

Casa Melgarejo, Before and After

From what I can gather from this far flung corner of the globe, over Sunday breakfast of bacon and coffee the broadsheet reading classes are faced with a tough decision with how to proceed with the day: Cupcakes or Home Improvement?

Well, it's Sunday, the kids are with Katie at the park, I don't like cupcakes and I so have time to upload a few Before & After photos of our cracking abode. Ever modest, I have revealed our Home Improvement secrets in the captions below. Enjoy!

Living room
Living room 1, Before... 
Living Room 1, After
WHAT WE DID: Removed dead animal remnants from wall, bought a chair,
somehow got Wife to agree to giant Kate Moss print. Win! 
Living Room Of Death 2, Before...  
Living Room 2, After... 
WHAT WE DID: Removed dead animals from the wall replacing death with mirror, cleaned the windows, traded grey/brown for colours. Took the 'After' photo with wide angle lens   

Mainlining In The Bedroom: Before...
Main Bedroom, After...  WHAT WE DID: opened curtains, rejected off-yellow paint, put a mattress on the bed, lamps not candles, added an '&' for no good reason, removed more obvious signs of recent heroin use. 
Terrace, Before...
Terrace, After...
WHAT WE DID: Got the pool in shot, replaced bad table with good table,
painted wall very blue, using the sun, added living Human Child.  
 Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment