Turns out I am both as famous and as glamorous as I thought.
Having long since tired of googling myself, I decided just now to wikipedia myself.
Back in the day at school, on The School Computer, my spellchecker identity was Drunken Freemason. Which was quality.
As is my wikidepia identity. You can choose from any of the following 4:
Results 1-4 of 4
- List of renamed Indian public places
Relevance: 100.0% - - (Note: 100% relevant! High time you took yourself to Taj Dougal, in Agra, India. Next to the other one.) - List of English Victoria Cross recipients
Relevance: 96.7% - - (I like to think Dougals are, as a breed, heroes. Well, we are only 96.7% of the time) - List of First World War Victoria Cross recipients
Relevance: 92.8% - - (As above) - List of fictional clergy and religious figures
Relevance: 92.8% - - (I'll take that too. Basically God.)
No comments:
Post a Comment