Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Resolutions 2010


I hereby promise to try to do or not do each of the following for the duration of 2010 until I forget or stop or can't face it anymore:

1. Present And Correct 
To not complain, or "act like I have been stabbed", when 'we' buy a present for someone. 
2. Vanity Fair 
To tread carefully the line between vanity and vulgarity.  Bodily hair aptly illustrated this point. To talk about it is vain, not leave it is vulgar. Especially when you hit your thirties, and the only hair you seem to grow is nasal. 
3. Ostrich/Swan
To learn the littlest thing about the nature and the animals.  One should, apparently, be able to offer more information to a child about an animal than how it tastes.
4. Trustworthy and Versatile
Not to just use the T.V. as a babysitter. It can be so much more: teacher, friend, confidante, mentor, guru, life coach...
5. Why21k
To run the 21k on 3/21, beating into submission each brother, whether older or younger, whether they run in North Carolina or London, in a time less than 1hr 40mins.

Done.    

No comments:

Post a Comment